Monday, March 1, 2010

The Latitude Condo For Sale 4 Bedrooms 2,659 sq.ft.



The Rare Gems!

The Latitude Condominiums, off River Valley offer the Buyer of 4 Bedrooms 2659 sq.ft. with the the exclusiveness of 128 units, a very few River Valley Condominiums that been able to achieve the prestigious Orchard Boulevard view from front windows and River Valley City View from rare windows. a 125,138 sq.ft. land allow the rush landscape and a large swimming pool.
All units came with Private Lift and Private Lobby. Greeting your friends and visitors with Orchard and panoramic pool view at your doorstep. For the discussion of price for this unit, please call 65-8181-7777 today.

10 comments:

  1. Nice pics.........
    I really wish to own the same one.......
    dallas homes for sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing condo to have, very very good designed. Like it.

    makati condominiums

    ReplyDelete
  3. This property for sale is amazingly luxurious.But i guess this cost too expensive?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need this information on condos for sale and this is written in a best way on this page.
    Cheap Condos Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like an incredible place to be. Hope I am staying in this condo. :)
    eastwood condo for sale

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very nice place I want to have very comfortable to live with and the ambiance is looking good. Hoping someday I could avail a condo like this. Thanks for the information.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to have a condo unit like that. I wish I can avail that. Anyway, thanks for sharing that to us. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am interested in this topic and would like to find out some more information as my friend need information on this topic. This is good content thank you for sharing it.
    RES Course Provider

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so grateful to read this such a wonderful post. Thank you for discussing this great topic. I really admire the writer for allotting their time for this impressive article. Thank you.
    Book Hotel Online

    ReplyDelete

 
All Rights Reserved by Paul Poon 2009-2020
paexco's Profile on Ping.sg